1. Divided by material: Cast steel, alloy steel, stainl […]
1. Divided by material:
Cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon leaching, PVC, PPR, RFPP (reinforced polypropylene).
2. Divided by the production method can be divided into push, press, forge, casting and so on.
3. According to the manufacturing standards, it can be divided into national standard, electric standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard and Russian standard.
4. According to its radius of curvature: can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow. The long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the tube whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, R = 1.5D; the short radius elbow refers to its radius of curvature equal to the outer diameter of the tube, that is, R = 1.0D. (D is the elbow diameter and R is the radius of curvature).
5. If divided according to pressure level: there are about seventeen kinds, which are the same as the American pipe standards: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; the most commonly used are STD and XS.
6. According to different shapes, it can be divided into: grooved elbow, ferrule elbow, double bearing elbow, flange elbow, reaming elbow, dull elbow, inner and outer elbow, punch elbow , push elbows, socket elbows, butt weld elbows, inner wire elbows, etc.