The flared pipe joint is pushed by the tightening of the jacket nut, and the compression ring presses the inner wall of the nozzle to tightly adhere to the outer cone of the joint body to play a sealing role. After loosening and unscrewing the cover nut, the pipe can be disassembled. In order to ensure the sealing of the conical surface, the pipe expansion is required to be even and smooth. The main types of flared pipe joints are:
(1) 8 types of basic types-including straight-through pipe joints (with no brackets after the joint name indicating the joint type only type A structural joints, the same below), taper threaded straight-through pipe joints (A, B type), Straight pipe joints (A, B type), tapered thread right angle pipe joints (A, B type), right angle pipe joints (A, B type), tapered thread three-way pipe joints (A, B type), three-way pipe joints ( A, B type), four-way pipe joints.
(2) One type of taper thread long pipe joint.
(3) Three types of adjustable pipe joints-including adjustable to end right angle pipe joints, adjustable to end tee pipe joints, adjustable to end right angle tee pipe joints. This kind of pipe joint allows the pipeline to be installed in any direction in a plane.
(4) Three types of combined pipe joints-combined right-angle pipe joints, combined right-angle three-way pipe joints, and combined three-way pipe joints. The combined structure of the flared combined pipe joint is different from that of the bite type combined pipe joint. It is a locking nut that is loosely sleeved on the joint body, and the locking nut can be connected to the joint on the body or the joint on the hose, so that The pipeline is installed in any direction in a plane.
(5) Two types of reducing pipe joints-reducing taper threaded three-way pipe joints and three-way reducing pipe joints. This joint is used to connect pipes with different outer diameters.
(6) One type of welded pipe joint.
(7) There are two types of partition wall pipe joints-partition wall straight pipe joints and partition wall right-angle pipe joints.
(8) One type of pressure gauge pipe joint (A, B type).