Abstract:1. The bellows of the stainless steel hose is made...
1. The bellows of the stainless steel hose is made of chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel. When using it, pay attention to preventing the pitting corrosion of nitrogen ions and the corrosive damage of dilute sulfuric acid and dilute sulfuric acid.
2. After the user performs the hydraulic test on the equipment and piping system equipped with stainless steel hoses, they should prevent the impact of rust blocks and the deposition of sediment containing chloride ions, which may cause corrosion and mechanical damage.
3. When installing the metal hose, it is necessary to prevent spatter burns and mechanical damage during welding, otherwise it will cause leakage.
4. The airtight piping system should strictly abide by the safety operation rules to prevent the hose from being pulled off or bursting due to overpressure caused by improper operation or other factors.
5. Please carefully digest the examples of stainless steel hose installation methods, and install and use them in strict accordance with the correct sketches.