Pneumatic component tools are mainly used in tightening and assembly. Automobile manufacturing, electronics, home appliances, auto parts production, equipment maintenance, and aerospace are the main industries for their applications. Precision, reliability, and durability are the functional measurement standards of pneumatic tools.
The quality of rotating pneumatic component tools depends on six aspects:
1. The performance of the built-in air motor (rotating power);
2. Metal materials and treatment methods used in transmission mechanism components;
3. Processing accuracy of parts and assembly accuracy of tools;
4. Innovation, optimization and improvement of tool design and production;
5. Quality control;
6. Correct and reasonable use.
Six basic points of pneumatic tool operation and maintenance
1. The correct substitute air supply system: the inlet pressure at the tool inlet (not the outlet pressure of the air compressor) is generally 90PSIG (6.2Kg/cm^2), too high or too low will damage the performance and life of the tool . The air intake must contain sufficient lubricating oil so that the pneumatic motor in the tool can be fully lubricated (a piece of white paper can be placed on the exhaust of the tool to check for oil stains, normal oil stains are present). The air intake must be free of moisture. It is not appropriate if the compressed air is not supplied with an air dryer.
2. Do not arbitrarily remove the parts of the tool and then operate, except that it will affect the safety of the operator and cause the tool to be damaged.
3. If the tool is slightly faulty or cannot achieve the original function after use, it can no longer be used, and it must be checked immediately.
4. Regularly (approximately once a week) check and maintain the tools, add grease (Grease) to the bearing and other rotating parts, and add oil (Oil) to the air motor part.
5. When using various tools, be sure to follow various safety regulations and instructions.
6. Use appropriate tools for work. Tools that are too large may cause work injuries, and tools that are too small may cause damage to the tools.