Safety Precautions 1. Operation, repair and maintenance […]
1. Operation, repair and maintenance of air compressor parts must be carried out by qualified personnel.
2. The compressor cannot be reversed. After initial start-up or maintenance of the electronic control system, it must first be confirmed whether the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the specified direction before the compressor is started.
3. When removing high temperature components, it must be done after the temperature has cooled to ambient temperature.
4. It is recommended to use special oil for screw compressors. Different grades of lubricants are not allowed to be mixed.
5. Without the permission of the manufacturer, do not make any changes to the compressor that affect safety, reliability or add any equipment.
6. The original spare parts of the compressor are specially designed and manufactured. It is recommended to use authentic spare parts to ensure the reliability and safety of the compressor.
7. It is absolutely not allowed to block the compressor suction port during operation.
8. Compressed air is never allowed to breathe unless it is indicated that it can be used for breathing.
9. The compressor cannot be operated above the specified pressure and the specified temperature.
10. Once the compressor is found to be working abnormally, stop the compressor immediately and eliminate the abnormality in time.
11. Maintain and repair the compressor with the correct tools.
12. After repair, before starting, confirm that all safety devices have been reinstalled and the tools have been removed from the compressor.
1. Check the oil level, exhaust temperature and exhaust pressure daily to check for abnormal sounds;
2. Open the separator drain valve to discharge condensate before starting each week, check for leaks everywhere, check the safety valve, check the belt wear (visual inspection);
3. Regularly check the intake control valve, minimum pressure valve, electric control box connection line terminal, safety valve, cooling fan;
4. Regularly clean and clean the cooler to test the reliability of the safety valve;
5. Regularly change the oil filter core, oil separator filter, air intake filter element and lubricant.